Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, concerning Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), FUNDACION MAX MAZIN informs you that it is the owner of the website. As required by Article 10 of this Law, FUNDACION MAX MAZIN provides the following information:
NAME: FUNDACION MAX MAZIN
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: G86940988
POSTAL ADDRESS: C VELAZQUEZ 10 4 IZQUIERDA 28001, MADRID
E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: 915 763 900
MAIN PURPOSE: Memory of the vital, professional and institutional trajectory of Max Mazin Brodovka, as well as the promotion of his values.
USERS AND RESPONSIBILITY REGIME
By browsing, accessing and using FUNDACION MAX MAZIN’s website, constitutes the person as a user. As a result of browsing FUNDACION MAX MAZIN’s website, the said user accepts all the conditions of use established herein, notwithstanding the application of the corresponding obligatory regulations applicable in each case.
- FUNDACION MAX MAZIN’s website provides a broad range of information, services and data. The user accepts their personal responsibility for the correct use of this website. This responsibility includes: The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the formulas requested by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN in order to access certain contents or services offered on the website.
- The use of information, services and data offered by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN contrary to what is established in these terms and conditions, the law, morality, good manners and public order, or any other use that might result in the violation of third-party rights or affect the proper operation of the
POLICY REGARDING LINKS AND EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN is not responsible for the content of any of the websites the user might access through the links included on the website, and in no case will they examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites. In addition, they cannot guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of websites pertaining to others that may be accessed via the links.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any sort of harm coming to the users of their website that may result from use of the same. Therefore, FUNDACION MAX MAZIN is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the possible damage that the user might suffer as the result of their Internet use.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN reserves the right to make any amendments to the content of its website it deems appropriate, without prior notice. This includes the content of the website, its Terms and Conditions of Use, or the General Terms and Conditions of Contracting. Such changes may be made via their website in any way permissible by law, and shall be binding during the time in which they remain published on the website and until
they are modified by subsequent amendments.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN in its own right or as a franchisee is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights for its webpage. In addition, all elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, layout and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for correct operation, access and use, etc.) are held by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN. As a result, these works are protected as intellectual property by Spanish Law; in this case, both Spanish and European law in this area are applicable, as are international agreements on such matters to which Spain adheres.
All rights reserved. By virtue of what is established in the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution or public communication of all or part of the contents of this webpage (including the means by which they are made available) for commercial ends, in any form or by any technical means are expressly forbidden without the authorization of FUNDACION MAX MAZIN.
The user promises to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights held by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN. Users may view the elements on the site or even print them out, copy them or store them on the hard drive of their computer or in any other physical format, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. The user must abstain from erasing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or
security system installed on FUNDACION MAX MAZIN’s web pages.
SSL (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER) CERTIFICAT
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and security of information between FUNDACION MAX MAZIN and the user.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN has an SSL security certificate in order to perform safe connections.
In this process, several parameters are established to ensure safe connections. These are made using preestablished keys, encoding and decoding all information sent until the connection is closed.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN also reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for improper use of its website and content, or for non-fulfilment of these terms.
The relationship between user and provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spain. In the event of any disagreement between the parties, they may submit their conflicts for arbitration or take them to the ordinary courts, in accordance with the applicable rules concerning jurisdiction. FUNDACION MAX MAZIN
is located in MADRID, Spain.
Contracts concluded electronically in which a consumer is one of the parties will be presumed to have been concluded at the place where the consumer has his or her usual place of abode.
Electronic contracts between business people or professionals, in the absence of a specific agreement otherwise between the parties, will be presumed to have been concluded at the place where the service provider has its permanent establishment.
In keeping with what is established in applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Information and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), FUNDACION MAX MAZIN hereby informs users that they have created a profile on the social network(s) Facebook, Tuenti, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Linkedin, Foursquare with the principal aim of advertising their products and services.
Information for FUNDACION MAX MAZIN:
- Tax Identification number (CIF): G86940988
- ADDRESS: C VELAZQUEZ 10 4 IZQUIERDA 28001, MADRID
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB ADDRESS: https://fundacionmaxmazin.org
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN, thus showing their interest in the information made public through the Network. By joining our page, you are authorising our use of any personal information published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, or can configure their profile so as to guarantee their privacy.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN has access to and handles users’ public information, especially their contact name. This information is only used within the Social Network. It is not added to any sort of file.
With regard to the right to access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, that you possess and that can be exercised before DIANDRO DIGITAL SL in keeping with the RGPD, you must take into account the following:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned of the same.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected person to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of FUNDACION MAX MAZIN, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web contents where personal data of the user is recorded.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally provided by the controller.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, except as provided in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner.
- Portability right: The right to receive personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN will perform the following actions:
- Access public profile information.
- Publish any information already available on the FUNDACION MAX MAZIN web page on their user profile.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Update the status of their page, which will be published on their user profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that ceases to interest them, and restrict who they share their connections with. In order to do so, they must access their privacy configurations.
Once they have joined the FUNDACION MAX MAZIN page, the user will be able to post comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the page. In any case, the user must have ownership over this content, they must have the authorship rights and intellectual property rights to the same, or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any content posted on the page, whether text, graphics, videos, etc. that is in violation of morality, ethics, good taste or decorum is expressly prohibited, as is any that violates intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law. Under such circumstances, FUNDACION MAX MAZIN reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request that the user be permanently blocked.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN is not responsible for any content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that their posts will be viewed by other users. As a result, they are the principal person in charge of protecting their own privacy.
Images posted on the page will not be stored in any sort of file by FUNDACION MAX MAZIN, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN reserves the right to organise contests and promotions that users connected to their page can take part in. When the Social Network is used for these contests and promotions, the terms and conditions will be published on the same. This will always be in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other
applicable regulations. The Social Network does not sponsor, support or administer any of our promotions in any way, nor are they associated with any of them.
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services. In any case, if they decide to handle your contact information for direct commercial research actions, they will always do so in keeping with the RGPD and the LSSI-CE. Recommending FUNDACION MAX MAZIN’s page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions offered therein or remain informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.
• Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
• Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
• Foursquare: https://es.foursquare.com/legal/privacy
The Max Mazin Foundation Legal Notice was updated on October 1, 2022.