Pursuant to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, concerning Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), currently in force, FUNDACION MAX MAZIN must comply with the obligation to notify which cookies it uses and for what purposes.
recognise you when you visit.
Cookies are essential for Internet operation, as they offer innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services and make our website easier to browse and use.
You can change your personalised settings Ajustes “>HERE.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
FUNDACION MAX MAZIN provides more detailed information about the international transfers resulting from the use of first-party cookies in the table below:
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them using your browser options or the system offered by the third party.
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies